Medical update ahead of the trip to Clermont
Check out the medical update on the Paris squad ahead of the trip to Clermont on Matchday 31 of Ligue 1.
- Julian Draxler has undergone an operation for an injury to the external meniscus on his right knee. He is expected to return to training in 30 to 45 days' time.
- Angel Di María is continuing his rehabilitation work with a view to returning to training midway through next week.
- Leandro Paredes, who had been suffering from a groin strain for several weeks, was successfully operated upon yesterday in Paris. He is expected to return to competitive action in around two months' time.
- Ander Herrera has begun running and doing individualised work on the pitch again. He is expected to return to team training in eight days' time.
- Keylor Navas is continuing his rehabilitation from an injury to his right adductors and will begin training again late next week.
- Following an injury to his adductors, Abdou Diallo is continuing his rehabilitation work and is expected to return to training in ten days' time.
- Ismaël Gharbi is continuing his rehabilitation work after spraining his left ankle.
- Layvin Kurzawa will begin training again in ten days' time after experiencing pain in his lower back and calves.