Verratti equals Armand record
Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti has become the most-capped capital club player in the BKY Coupe de la Ligue, alongside Sylvain Armand when he played his 19 match in the competition in the 2-1 quarter-final loss to Guingamp at the Parc des Princes on Wednesday.
Most-capped Paris Saint-Germain players in the BKT Coupe de la Ligue:
- Sylvain Armand (8 seasons), Marco Verratti (5 seasons): 19 matches
- Thiago Silva: 18 matches (7 seasons)
- Edinson Cavani 17 matches (6 seasons),
- Edouard Cissé (7 seasons), Lucas (5 seasons), Blaise Matuidi (5 seasons), Adrien Rabiot (6 seasons), Marquinhos (6 seasons): 16 matches
- Clément Chantôme (7 seasons): 15 matches