Top 10 moments of the 2018/19 season on YouTube
As we take a look back on a league season full of magical moments, here are ten highlights from our official Paris Saint-Germain YouTube channel.
1. Gianluigi Buffon signs for the Rouge et Bleu (July 2018)
To begin, we take a look back to July of 2018, when Paris Saint-Germain signed goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon. As he travelled to the Parc des Princes, he was surrounded by eager Paris Saint-Germain fans on scooters upon his arrival in the French capital.
2. World Cup winners return after triumph in Russia (August 2018)
On August 7th, French World Cup heroes Kylian Mbappé, Presnel Kimpembe and Alphonse Areola were greeted by their teammates at the Ooredoo Training Center.
3. The Paris Saint-Germain x Jordan launch (September 2018)
on September 13th, football mixed with fashion in a way never seen before in the sport. Paris Saint-Germain announced the groundbreaking partnership with the iconic Jordan brand.
4. The Paris Saint-Germain squad is pranked on Halloween!
During the holiday season we saw this Halloween prank where Paris Saint-Germain players put their hands inside seasonal pumpkins only to receive a shocking surprise...
5. The memorable back control from Neymar against Guingamp (
We enjoyed one of the most most outstanding skills of the season from Neymar Jr against Guingamp at the Parc des Princes. The Brazilian cushioned a long ball with a smooth reverse back pass in a move that stunned the Parisians!
6. Fans around the world celebrated Paris Saint-Germain's win against Manchester United
Here is a look back to when Paris Saint-Germain traveled to Old Trafford on February 12th and the amazing support of fans from around the world gave to their club. Throughout the video, we see fans from Sevilla, Belgium, Paris, Los Angeles and Guadeloupe go wild for the victory at Manchester.
7. The announcement of the club's new partnership with Accor Live Limitless!
In February, Paris Saint-Germain announced its new partnership with ALL (Accor Live Limitless), which will become the Principal Partner and official jersey sponsor of the club starting for the 2019/2020 season.
8. Paying tribute to the Notre-Dame tragedy
After the devastating damage to the iconic Notre-Dame cathedral in Paris, Paris Saint-Germain paid tribute with the historic bespoke jersey and a special message from the players.
9. Firework celebrations at the Parc des Princes after winning the Ligue 1 title!
Paris Saint-Germain won their 6th Ligue 1 title in the past seven seasons, celebrating the incredible feat with beautiful fireworks at the Parc des Princes in front of their fans.
10. The announcement of Thomas Tuchel's contract extension!
Finally, as the season came to an end, Paris Saint-Germain announced the contract extension of their first team coach, Thomas Tuchel, to 2021. Here he talked about his ambitions as he takes the club forward.