Pre-Newcastle medical update
Today’s medical update concerns Marquinhos, Warren Zaïre-Emery, Nuno Mendes, Presnel Kimpembe and Keylor Navas.
- Having suffered a slight injury to his right hamstring, Marquinhos is continuing to follow a tailor-made recovery programme.
- Warren Zaïre-Emery has been working alongside the club's medical staff since spraining his right ankle.
- Nuno Mendes is continuing to follow his treatment protocol.
- Presnel Kimpembe is gradually making a return to team training.
- Keylor Navas is continuing to follow his rehab programme after experiencing pain in his lower back.