Medical update ahead of Lorient game
Read today's medical update regarding Colin Dagba, Neymar Jr, Julian Draxler, Juan Bernat and Layvin Kurzawa.
- Colin Dagba remains on the treatment table in order to tend to a slightly sprained right ankle. He will return to the squad after the winter break.
- Neymar Jr is continuing to receive treatment at the Ooredoo Training Centre, with his return to training still scheduled for between four and five weeks' time.
- Julian Draxler will rejoin the squad after the winter break.
- Juan Bernat has made positive progress and will rejoin the squad in early January.
- Layvin Kurzawa remains on the treatment table due to some discomfort in his left calf. He will begin training again after the winter break.