Medical update before Monaco
The latest from the treatment room ahead of Friday's Ligue 1 encounter with Monaco.
Players available for Monaco
- Pablo Sarabia returned to full training this week.
- Kays Ruiz, who had a muscle strain, returned to full training this Thursday.
Players unavailable for Monaco
- Marco Verratti, who still risks aggravating his thigh injury, is continuing to work his way back to full fitness.
- Mauro Icardi is continuing his gradual return to full training.
- Julian Draxler is progressing well and is expected to return to full training at the end of next week.
- Idrissa Gueye is making progress on his thigh strain, and will return to full training next week.
- Thilo Kherer is continuing treatment on his hernia and adductor problems.
- Juan Bernat is continuing rehab following his knee op.
To be evaluated after training
- Neymar Jr has continued treatment and his individual training programme in recent days, as expected, and should return to full training today (Thursday).
- Moise Kean has made a good recovery from his knee injury, and is expected to return to full training today (Thursday).