This medical update for Thursday 7 November concerns Ander Herrera, Mauro Icardi, Thilo Kehrer, Neymar Jr, Thomas Meunier and Loïc Mbe Soh.
- Ander Herrera has a left quadriceps strain and is unavailable for the trip to Brest.
- Mauro Icardi received a knock on his left foot in yesterday's UCL win over Club Brugge and his case will be reviewed on Friday.
- Thilo Kehrer has shown positive progression and has returned to squad training.
- Neymar Jr is training individually and will return to squad training progressively next week.
- Thomas Meunier is training individually and is expected to return to squad training at the end of next week.
- Loïc Mbe Soh is suffering from a slight groin strain and return to training after the international break.