The medical update on Saturday 19 December concerns Marquinhos, Danilo Pereira, Neymar Jr, Pablo Sarabia, Mauro Icardi, Abdou Diallo and Juan Bernat.
Available for the match against Lille:
Marquinhos (hip): returned to training after a knock to his right hip.
Unavailable for the match against Lille:
- Danilo Pereira (hamstring): high grade hamstring tear, he will be back in action in January.
- Neymar Jr (ankle): following the sprain to his left ankle, there is some bruising to the bone and he continues to undergo treatment at the training ground. He is expected to make his return in January.
- Pablo Sarabia (hamstring): return to full training next week.
- Mauro Icardi (adductors): positive recovery following a adductor issue. He is due to return to training in the coming days.
- Abdou Diallo: will return to training with the squad after the winter break.
- Juan Bernat (knee): continues his rehabilitation work.