Medical Update ahead of Monaco
This Saturday 19 March medical update concerns Lionel Messi, Sergio Ramos, Ander Herrera, Juan Bernat, Layvin Kurzawa and Angel Di Maria.
- Lionel Messi has been with the medical team for 48h with a flu.
- Sergio Ramos will return to action after the international break.
- Ander Herrera is back from his eye infection and will be back in action after the international break.
- Juan Bernat will train normally with the squad next week.
- Layvin Kurzawa will resume with the performance department after lower back pain.
- Angel Di Maria has been back running for 48h, he's set to return to training in the middle of next week.