Medical update ahead of Bordeaux
This Friday 5 November medical update concerns Lionel Messi, Leandro Paredes, Sergio Ramos, Marco Verratti, Rafinha and Presnel Kimpembe.
- Lionel Messi continued his treatment at the Ooredoo Training Centre this morning for knee and hamstring pains.
- Leandro Paredes continues his rehabilitation and athletic work on the pitch at the Ooredoo Training Centre.
- Sergio Ramos will return with the group next week.
- Marco Verratti is continuing his treatment. A return to training is planned after the international break.
- Rafinha will have 5 days of treatment for a pain in the right hip.
- Presnel Kimpembe, who is suffering from a hamstring injury in his left thigh, will undergo treatment for the next 10 days at the Ooredoo Training Centre.