Medical update before Le Havre
The medical update on Saturday 2 December concerns Marquinhos, Warren Zaïre-Emery, Nuno Mendes, Alexandre Letellier and Presnel Kimpembe.
- After a small hamstring tear, Marquinhos continues his personalised recovery programme.
- Warren Zaïre-Emery is working with the medical staff after spraining his right ankle.
- Nuno Mendes continues his treatment plan.
- After feeling pain in his adductors during training, Alexandre Letellier will undergo further tests this afternoon.
- As part of his treatment plan, Presnel Kimpembe will have a surgical examination in the coming days.