Medical update before Marseille
Check out the medical update before Les Parisiens' trip to Marseille on Sunday evening.
- Neymar JR is unable to train this morning due to gastroenteritis, he will be evaluated in the coming hours.
- Timothée Pembélé has tested positive for Sars-Cov2. He will follow the isolation rules and the appropriate health protocoles.
- Colin Dagba injured his thigh and will miss the next two matches. An update will follow on Monday.
- Abdou Diallo is still unavailable as he continues to follow the Covid rules.
- Ander Herrera is back in individual training but is not available for the match against Marseille.
- Keylor Navas is back in training following an adductor complaint, but will not be on the pitch for the match against Marseille.
- Juan Bernat continues his rehabilitation for his right knee.