Medical update ahead of Lyon clash
The Paris Saint-Germain medical update for Saturday 20 March concerns Mauro Icardi, Juan Bernat, Pablo Sarabia, Thilo Kehrer and Alexandre Letellier.
- Mauro Icardi: low-grade muscular tear to left thigh, a further update will be provided in the coming days
- Juan Bernat: good progress, he will undergo tests next week ahead of a progressive return to the squad
- Pablo Sarabia: will continue his treatment during the international break for his issue with his right hip, before a progressive return to training in 10 days
- Thilo Kehrer: adductors complaint
- Alexandre Letellier: picked up a thigh injury in training, he will be back in training in two weeks