Medical update ahead of Clermont clash
Check out the latest medical update for the Paris Saint-Germain squad ahead of Saturday's Ligue 1 clash against Clermont.
- Colin Dagba: continues training individually and will return to squad training on Monday.
- Sergio Ramos: while continuing his return to peak fitness, the player suffered a calf strain last week which requires an adapted training load approach. He will return to individual training on the pitch next week.
- Marco Verratti: continues to receive treatment for a knee injury. He is expected to resume running in 48 hours.
- Juan Bernat: with the aim of returning to peak fitness the player continues intensive training sessions both individually and with the squad.
- Layvin Kurzawa: continues his individual training regime after recovering from an adductor strain.
- Ismael Gharbi: is receiving treatment for knee and adductor injuries.