Medical update ahead of Angers - Paris
Take a look at the Parisians' medical update on the eve of the Ligue 1 matchday 33 game between Paris Saint-Germain and Angers, at the Stade Raymond Kopa.
- Leo Messi is receiving treatment for an inflammation in his left achilles tendon. He will be looked at again in 48h.
- Marco Verratti is in treatment for a knock and swelling in his left knee. He will be looked at again in 48h.
- Presnel Kimpembe is in treatment for pain in his right knee. He will be looked at again in 48h.
- Ander Herrera (hamstring) will resume training on Thursday.
- Layvin Kurzawa (calf injury) will resume training on Thursday.
- Julian Draxler is receiving treatment at the Centre Ooredoo after surgery on his external meniscus in his right knee.
- Leandro Paredes is also being treated by the Club's medical staff after his groin surgery.
- Abdou Diallo (right knee) is continuing his recovery work on the pitch.