Medical update 19 January 2022
Take a look at the Parisians' medical update from January 19, 2022.
- Kylian Mbappé is undergoing treatment for pain in his left groin. A follow-up assessment will be done on Friday to see how it is progressing.
- Keylor Navas, who tested negative today, will return to adapted training tomorrow.
- Leo Messi returned to training with the group yesterday.
- Juan Bernat continues his adapted work with the medical and performance staff in the aftermath of his post Covid-19 assessment.
- Neymar Jr continues his individual training and treatment at Ooredoo and is expected to return to training early next week.
- Georginio Wijnaldum continues his treatment at Ooredoo following his left ankle sprain with a partially injured medial collateral ligament.
- Alexandre Letellier continues to be treated for a low grade injury to his right calf.