Medical update: 14 October
Julian Draxler, Colin Dagba, Edinson Cavani, Kylian Mbappé, Neymar Jr and Thilo Kehrer are all concerned by the latest update from the treatment room.
- Julian Draxler and Colin Dagba: back in full training this week.
- Edinson Cavani: continues to train with the squad this week.
- Kylian Mbappé: his recovery programme continues to run smoothly.
- Neymar Jr: an MRI scan on Thursday afternoon confirmed a Grade 2 lesion to his left hamstring. Another assessment will be made in eight days, but initial estimates put his return to competition at four weeks, depending on how the injury progresses.
- Thilo Kehrer: continues to work his way back to fitness following his foot injury.