Personal information and cookies
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN assures that it adheres to the guidelines set out by the CNIL.
As the responsible party under the French Data Protection Act of 6 January, 1978, modified in 2004, and the European Directive of 24 October, 1995 (hereafter referred to as 'Data Protection Act') PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN is likely to collect personal information (family names, first names, contact details) and other information (preferences, favourites…) during users' visits to its website (hereafter referred to as the 'Site') in order to identify the user, offer the user personalised services or to the improve the Site and to listen to the users' concerns.
The user is informed that this automated processing of personal and other information has been declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL, the French Data Protection Authority).
*1- RECIPIENTS OF COLLECTED INFORMATION*
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN is the recipient of collected information.
In any event, PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN does not share users' personal information with any third parties unless:
- The user has expressly given prior permission for the sharing of this information,
- PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN is obliged to share this information with a third party of third parties in order to provide the expected service,
- PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN wishes to facilitate the user's benefitting from offers from PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN's partners,
- PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN is compelled by a judicial authority - or any other administrative authority - to provide the information.
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN can also share users' personal information with third-party service providers in the framework of studies concerning the use of the Site or with the aim of improving the Site. In this case, users' personal information will be rendered anonymous.
*2- PURPOSES OF INFORMATION COLLECTION*
Across the Site, PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN collects user information that is strictly necessary for the following purposes:
- Availability and personalization of the Site
- Management of subscriptions to the newsletter (subscription and unsubscription),
- Commercial and promotional offers from PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN, its partners and the Stadium.
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN undertakes to process and save all personal information shared by the user in accordance with the Data Protection Act and only in order to keep the user informed about PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN's news and to give them the opportunity to be first in line to benefit from offers of goods and services linked to the activities of PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN, its partners and the Stadium.
*3- STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND SECURITY*
Information is stored for a duration not exceeding the duration necessary to the purposes for which it was collected:
- For the management of newsletter subscriptions, information will be stored as long as the subscription is active; all the information will be deleted within two months of the user's unsubscribing form the newsletter;
- All other information will be stored for a period of two years.
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN has made every effort to put in place every useful precaution to maintain the confidentiality and security of personal information processed and to ensure that this information does not become corrupted, altered, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
Technical and organisational security measures that conform with the current state of the art, notably in the area of information systems, have been put into place.
*4- USER RIGHTS*
The user is informed that they have, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, the enduring right to access, update, amend and delete their personal information by addressing a request (clearly indicating the object of their request) by Internet to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Paris Saint-Germain Football - Service Marketing – 53 avenue Emile Zola, 92100 Boulogne, with PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN undertaking to process the request within the space of seven working days.
The user is also informed that they have, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, the enduring right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, that their personal information be the object of processing.
*5- COOKIES, NAVIGATION AND LOCATION INFORMATION*
When the user accesses the Site, and after the user accepts to navigate further, a cookie can be installed and saved for a maximum duration of 13 months in the user's RAM or on the user's hard drive, in order to facilitate their navigation of the Site. A cookie does not identify a user but it is an element that records information pertinent to the navigation of the Site (pages visited, the date and time of the visit, etc.).
Sent cookies allow for:
- The facilitation of the navigation experience on the Site, the improvement of the interest and ergonomics of the services visited on the site and the adaptation of the Site's presentation;
- The memorisation of information relative to a questionnaire filled out by the user on the Site (subscriptions or account access) or products chosen on the site (contents of a shopping basket, etc.);
- The user's being granted access to exclusive and personal parts of the Site, such as the user's account, and the adaptation of content displayed on the user's terminal;
- the implementation of security measures, for example when the user is asked to reconnect to page or a service after the lapse of a certain amount of time, to count the numbers of user visits to the Site and to establish statistics.
The management of cookies and user choices is configured differently in each web browser. The process is described in the browser's help menu, which helps the user to know how to modify their wishes in terms of cookies.
For Internet Explorer™:
The Site uses social media plug-ins such as Facebook, which is owned by the company Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (hereafter referred to as the 'Social Network(s)').
If a user interacts with a plug-in, for example by clicking on the 'like' or 'share' buttons, information concerning their navigation on the Site will be shared with and recorded on a server owned by the company that operates the Social Network in question and shared in accordance with the settings in the user's account on that Social Network and in conformity with the conditions of use of the Social Network in question.
If a user does not wish to have information collected on the Site shared by a Social Network, they should disconnect from that Social Network before visiting the Site. In any event, the use of these plug-ins or buttons is operated by the Social Networks and is governed by the conditions that link the user with the Social Network of which they are a member.